Nicole Stover focuses her practice on employment and insurance services.
Her client representation includes:
- litigation of employment discrimination and wage payment claims before federal and state courts and administrative agencies
- human resources policy development and compliance advice, including public company and federal contractor requirements
- representation of employers and executives during employment transition, including negotiation of severance compensation and benefits, development of transition strategy prior to termination, litigation of non-competition agreements and compliance assistance for reductions-in-force
- defense of ERISA actions on behalf of employers and insurance carriers
- representation of carriers who issue fidelity bonds/policies and surety bonds
While in law school, Ms. Stover served as editor-in-chief of the Penn State Law Review, which was founded in 1897 and is one of the oldest continually published law school journals in the country. Ms. Stover is also a member of the Woolsack Honor Society.
Prior to her legal career, Ms. Stover worked for Farrar, Straus and Giroux Publishing in New York.