Cillian Lynch assists investment companies, investment advisers and broker-dealers on regulatory and compliance issues. Mr. Lynch’s legal representation includes:
- drafting corporate policies and compliance procedures
- drafting and reviewing registration statements and proxy solicitation materials
- preparing and reviewing board memos and other board materials
- preparing regulatory and SEC filings
- researching various securities and corporate law issues
While attending Georgetown University Law Center, Mr. Lynch completed summer internships abroad in Dublin, Ireland and Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. Working in the international law arena, he was able to research various securities laws and regulations, as well as review distribution agreements, contracts, quota holders’ agreements and joint-venture agreements.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Lynch served as a specialist for Merrill Lynch Investment Managers.