Anastasia Sheffler-Wood focuses her practice on corporate law, representing public and private companies in merger and acquisition transactions and general corporate counseling.
Her recent experience includes representing:
- one of the world’s leading academic medical centers in an affiliation transaction with a pediatric health system
- a global research, consulting and technology firm in the acquisition of a leading physician practice management firm
- a global leader in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of spices, seasonings and flavors to the food industry in the acquisition of a producer of culinary cooking stocks
- a global leader in shrink management, merchandise visibility and apparel labeling solutions in the acquisition of a manufacturer of merchandise identification products with operations in Central America, Europe and Asia
- a manufacturer of innovative packaging solutions in the acquisition of a pharmaceutical packaging business with operations in Europe and the Caribbean
- the largest investor-owned U.S. water and wastewater utility company in a subsidiary divestiture
- a privately held company in a joint venture to facilitate oil transshipment through development of a unit-train facility and pipeline infrastructure
- a publicly owned benefits administration provider in the acquisition of a privately owned health and benefits administration technology provider
- a publicly owned financial corporation and investment adviser in the acquisition of a privately owned investment management firm
- a benefits consulting and brokerage firm in the acquisition of a Medicaid consulting firm
- an automobile dealership group in real estate acquisitions, related financing and leasing matters
- clients in negotiating and drafting commercial leases
- banks and borrowers in tax-exempt debt financings, with an emphasis on financings involving health systems and educational institutions
- clients in the negotiation and preparation of supply agreements and related contracts for manufacturers of products for the restaurant, processor and retail markets
Ms. Sheffler-Wood graduated first in her class from Temple University Beasley School of Law, where she was an editor of the Temple Law Review. While at Temple, she received awards for excellence in corporate law, real estate law, evidence, scholarly writing and overall academic achievement.
Prior to joining Stradley Ronon, Ms. Sheffler-Wood was a law clerk for the Hon. J. Curtis Joyner, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.