Jana Cresswell advises investment companies, investment advisers and broker-dealers on regulatory matters, state and federal securities law compliance, and general corporate matters.
In addition, Ms. Cresswell has worked on a variety of matters for mutual fund clients, including:
- preparing annual updates to mutual fund registration statements
- reviewing and preparing proxy solicitation materials
- drafting and reviewing a variety of contracts for clients, including various agreements between mutual funds and their service providers and investment advisers and solicitors
- preparing materials in connection with the merger of investment companies, including the Registration Statement on Form N-14
- reviewing offering materials to be sent to closed-end investment company shareholders in connection with a fund’s issuer tender offer