|Date: June 20, 2012
Time: 8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. EDT
Stradley Ronon is proud to sponsor the Marcum MicroCap Conference in New York on June 20. Stradley Ronon partner Thomas Hanley will serve as a panelist for the "Crowdfunding: The New Frontier of Micro Finance" Session.
The conference is dedicated to introducing investors to the very best, undiscovered companies under $500 million in market capitalization. Marcum LLP, in conjunction with CCG Investor Relations, has designed a conference that will feature presentations by CEOs and CFOs of promising high-growth companies, the top picks by some of the most astute analysts following small caps, and thoughtful commentary on successful investment strategies and sectors. This invitation-only event will attract top fund managers who focus on small cap equities and qualified high net worth investors.
The presentation tracks include:
- Technology, Media & Telecom
- Social Media & Internet
- Life Sciences
- Metals & Mining
The conference will also feature panel discussions focused on issues that are of key interest to the financial community involved with micro and small-cap growth companies. The panel topics include:
- The Impact of the 2012 JOBS Act on Small-Cap Finance
- Acquisitions as a Value Creation Strategy: Life Lessons
- Crowdfunding: The New Frontier of Micro Finance (Co-Presented by Thomas L. Hanley)
- Generating Liquidity & Sponsorship for Small-Caps: IR Bootcamp
- State of Micro-Cap Finance: Deal Terms & Structures from the Front Lines
- International Investing: Finding the Next Great Market?
- State of the SPAC Market
Register Now >>