|September 5, 2006
PHILADELPHIA – Eleven Stradley Ronon partners were named to the recently released 2007 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, regarded as a definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States.
Notably, Stradley Ronon Banking Practice Group Co-chair David F. Scranton was named for more than ten years in his specialty of banking law.
Selection for Best Lawyers, representing 80 specialties in all 50 states, is based on a peer-review survey in which more than 1.8 million individual evaluations are reviewed. Thousands of extensive telephone interviews with leading attorneys are conducted throughout
the balloting process.
Stradley Ronon’s selected Best Lawyers and their respective specialties are:
· Edwin R. Boynton - Trusts and Estates
· Kevin R. Casey - Intellectual Property Law
· André L. Dennis - Commercial Litigation
· C. Clark Hodgson Jr. - First Amendment Law
· Bruce G. Leto - Mutual Funds Law
· Joseph J. McHale - Product Liability Litigation
· Paul A. Patterson - Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law
· Bennett G. Picker - Alternative Dispute Resolution
· William S. Pilling III - Tax Law
· William R. Sasso - Corporate Law
· David F. Scranton - Banking Law
About Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young – www.stradley.com
Counseling clients since 1926, Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young’s more than 150 attorneys serve publicly and privately held corporations, nonprofit organizations, small businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals. Stradley Ronon is the only Eastern Pennsylvania
member of Meritas – the world’s largest affiliation of independent commercial law firms.