|May 25, 2010
Sixteen Stradley Ronon attorneys were recently named "Pennsylvania Super Lawyers" for 2010.
Featured in Philadelphia Magazine’s May 2010 issue and Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Magazine, these attorneys are among the top five percent of lawyers in Pennsylvania, as chosen by their peers and a nomination committee review. Polling, research and selection are performed by Law & Politics, a twice-monthly legal publication.
Stradley Ronon’s selected “Super Lawyers” are:
• Samuel J. Arena Jr. – Insurance Coverage
• Edwin R. Boynton – Estate Planning and Probate
• Kevin R. Casey – Intellectual Property
• Steven B. Davis – Insurance Coverage
• Andre L. Dennis – Civil Rights/First Amendment
• Keith R. Dutill – Business Litigation
• Clark C. Hodgson Jr. – Securities Litigation
• Kim R. Jessum – Intellectual Property
• Bruce G. Leto – Securities & Corporate Finance
• Jeffrey A. Lutsky – Business Litigation
• Paul A. Patterson – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
• Bennett G. Picker – Alternative Dispute Resolution
• William H. Rheiner – Securities & Corporate Finance
• Lee A. Rosengard – Business Litigation
• William R. Sasso – Business/Corporate
• Andrew K. Stutzman – Business Litigation
About Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young – www.stradley.com
Counseling clients since 1926, Stradley Ronon has helped private and public companies – from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations – achieve their goals. With six offices and more than 195 attorneys located throughout the mid-Atlantic region, Stradley Ronon is the only eastern Pennsylvania member of Meritas, the world's largest affiliation of independent commercial law firms.