|July 9, 2012
Stradley Ronon summer associates (seated from left): Shanna B. Bayer, Melissa Pang; (standing from left): Alison Chen, Joseph W. Catuzzi, Brandon Riley, Molly O’Brien, William H. Gottfried, Tiffany B. Wong, C. Clark Hodgson III, Samantha Kats and Adriel J. Garcia.
Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP welcomed eleven summer associates to its 2012 Summer Program. The eight-week program gives students the opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding assignments while experiencing associate life at the firm. This year’s summer associate class includes:
• Shanna B. Bayer – Georgetown University Law Center
• Joseph W. Catuzzi – Villanova University School of Law
• Alison Chen – Temple University Beasley School of Law
• Adriel J. Garcia – Temple University Beasley School of Law
• William H. Gottfried – The University of Texas School of Law
• C. Clark Hodgson III – Rutgers University School of Law – Camden
• Samantha Kats – Villanova University School of Law
• Molly O’Brien – University of Pennsylvania Law School
• Melissa Pang – Temple University Beasley School of Law
• Brandon Riley – Rutgers University School of Law – Camden
• Tiffany B. Wong – Washington University School of Law
About Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young – www.stradley.com
Counseling clients since 1926, Stradley Ronon has helped private and public companies – from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations – achieve their goals. With seven offices and more than 200 attorneys located throughout the mid-Atlantic region, Stradley Ronon is the only eastern Pennsylvania member of Meritas, the world’s largest affiliation of independent commercial law firms.