|Government & Public Affairs: News and Events
- Val DiGiorgio and Josh Shapiro Speak at Main Line Chamber of Commerce C-Suite Forum
October 15, 2014
- Stradley Ronon Hosts Minority Whip Steny Hoyer at Breakfast Honoring Marjorie Margolies
February 12, 2014
- Stradley Ronon Partner Speaks at "Who's a Minister? What's a Church? Who Decides?"
July 31, 2013
- Stradley Ronon Partner Elected to Chester County Economic Development Council’s Board of Directors
July 16, 2013
- Stradley Ronon Partner Re-elected to N.J. State Bar Association Environmental Section Board
July 11, 2013
- Karl Myers Named Executive Chairman of the American Red Cross Center City Legal Initiative
June 25, 2013
- Linda Galante Honored as "Woman on the Move" by the Arthritis Foundation
May 23, 2013
- Stradley Ronon Sponsors Insurance Regulatory Symposium at St. Joseph's University
May 8, 2013
- Steve Davis Elected to American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel
April 30, 2013
- John Saler Elected to The Academy of Music Board of Trustees
April 11, 2013
- Stradley Ronon Partner Serves on Religious Freedom Education Project Panel
March 28, 2013
- Mark Chopko Serves as Judge for National Religious Moot Court
February 28, 2013
- Stradley Ronon Partner Presents Business Liability Insurance Issues for Corporate and Litigation Practitioners
February 25, 2013
- Stradley Ronon Partner Serves as Panelist at Charities Regulation Policy Conference
February 21, 2013
- Stradley Ronon Announces New Partner and Of Counsel
February 20, 2013
- Stradley Ronon Hosts Election Recap Event
February 11, 2013
- Stradley Ronon Partner Presents at 2013 Insurance Insolvency Workshop
February 5, 2013
- Stradley Ronon to Host Election Recap Event
January 7, 2013
- Stradley Ronon Attorneys Present Construction Update Seminar
January 2, 2013
- Stradley Ronon Chairman Re-Elected to La Salle University Board of Trustees
November 29, 2012
- Stradley Ronon Partner to Moderate "Refueling the Region" Panel
November 26, 2012
- Andrew Levine Speaks at Shale Gas Insight 2012 Conference
November 19, 2012
- Stradley Ronon Attorneys Debate Presidential Election's Impact on Business
November 5, 2012
- Stradley Ronon Partner to Serve as a Panelist for Tax Exempt and Bond Financing Event
October 23, 2012
- Stradley Ronon Partner Presents at Claims Litigation Management Alliance Conference on ADR/AFAs
October 15, 2012
- Pennsylvania Gov. Corbett Appoints William R. Sasso as Chair of the Pennsylvania Infrastructure and Investment Authority
October 11, 2012
- Stradley Ronon Partner Speaks at Catholic Business Network of Northern Virginia
September 28, 2012
- Stradley Ronon Attorneys Present at 53rd Annual Society of Insurance Financial Management Conference
September 21, 2012
- Stradley Ronon Partner Speaks at 2012 Environmental Law Section Forum
August 3, 2012
- Stradley Ronon Partner Named to Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
July 19, 2012
- Stradley Ronon Partners to Speak at National Business Institute CLE Seminar
July 13, 2012
- Attorneys Contribute to UNC's First Amendment Law Review
May 23, 2012
- Stradley Ronon Attorney Completes Service to Montgomery County Commissioners’ Transition Team
May 14, 2012
- Stradley Ronon Attorneys Present at Insurance Society of Philadelphia
March 29, 2012
- Governmental & Public Affairs Chair Presents at University of Pennsylvania Institute of Government
December 16, 2011
- John Saler Named Co-Chair of Academy Ball
October 26, 2011
- Danielle Banks was Selected as Member of ABA’s 2010-2011 Section of Litigation’s Judicial Intern Opportunity Program
February 1, 2011
- Val DiGiorgio Serves as Counsel to Gov. Corbett Transition Team
December 17, 2010
- Mark Chopko Presents on Religious Liberty Panel
November 3, 2010
- John Saler Elected to Philadelphia Orchestra Board
October 13, 2010
- John Saler Appointed as Chairman of the Philadelphia International Airport Advisory Board
October 11, 2010
- John Saler Appointed to Philadelphia Convention and Visitor’s Bureau International Committee
April 21, 2010
- Josh Shapiro Speaks at Wharton Entrepreneurship Conference
February 22, 2010
- John Saler Named One of the Top 50 Influential Democrats in Pennsylvania
December 17, 2009
- Firm Hosts Sen. Arlen Specter
September 18, 2009
- John Saler Elected to Sunoco Welcome America Board of Directors
March 11, 2009
- Linda Galante Speaks at Greater Philadelphia Chamber’s Women in the Workforce Event
January 17, 2008
- Firm Announces New Partners
January 16, 2008
- Stradley Partner Speaks at Marsh Environmental Forum
November 16, 2007
- Stradley Ronon Attorneys Speak at the Business Law Institute
November 5, 2007
- Stradley Ronon Chairman Honored by World Affairs Council
October 25, 2007
- Ward Elected to N.J. State Bar Association Board
September 5, 2007
- Davis Appointed to the CPR International Committee
September 5, 2007
- Prominent New Jersey Lobbyist Joins Stradley Ronon
July 17, 2007
- Saler Appointed to Independent Commission by Gov. Rendell
July 6, 2007
- Bill Sasso Featured in Philadelphia Inquirer's "Leadership Agenda"
"Lawyer to Clients Who Take Center Stage"
February 17, 2014
- Val DiGiorgio and Josh Shapiro Discuss Politics on Larry Kane's Voice of Reason
"Young Politicians Debate the Issues"
November 10, 2013
- Andy Levine Tells Law 360 Operators Dependent on Rail Travel Will be More Concerned About Infrastructure and Safety Following the Deadly Derailment of a Train Carrying Crude Oil in Quebec
"Oil Train Crash Pushes Rail Cos. To Sharpen Legal Defenses"
July 12, 2013
- Val DiGiorgio Discusses Whether Pennsylvania Should Have Open Primaries
The Morning Call
"Should Pennsylvania Hold Open Primaries?"
June 7, 2013
- Andy Levine Talks with InsideClimate News about the Government’s Swift Litigation Against ExxonMobil for their Oil Pipeline Leak in Arkansas
"With Unusual Speed Officials Slap Exxon with Oil Spill Lawsuit. Why?"
June 19, 2013
- Mark Chopko Quoted in Catholic News Service on the Ramifications of the Contraceptive Coverage Mandate
"Legal Path Uncertain for For-Profits Fighting HHS Mandate"
February 12, 2013
- Val DiGiorgio Discusses Politics with Larry Kane on the “Voice of Reason”
January 20, 2013
- Josh Shapiro's Political Career Profiled in Region's Business (PDF)
"Josh Shapiro's Pragmatic Politics"
January 17, 2013
- Valentino F. DiGiorgio Quoted in MainLine Media News
"Chester County Republicans React to National Convention"
September 4, 2012
- Valentino F. DiGiorgio III Quoted in CBS Philly
"Philadelphia Area Gets Its First Look At Romney’s Running Mate"
August 23, 2012
- Mark E. Chopko quoted in Nonprofit Business Advisor
"Board’s Attempted Ousting of UVA President Leads to More Governance Questions Than Answers: Lessons Learned From Trustees’ Mistakes Can Benefit Other Nonprofits"
August 23, 2012
- Valentino F. DiGiorgio III quoted in MainLine Media News
"Republicans Prepare for Ryan's West Chester Visit"
August 21, 2012
- Valentino F. DiGiorgio III quoted in NBC News
"Paul Ryan Rally"
August 21, 2012
- Valentino F. DiGiorgio III quoted in Daily Times - Delaware County
"Battleground Pennsylvania; 10 days, 9 Swing States Later, Ryan to Campaign Here"
August 20, 2012
- Steven B. Davis and Karl S. Myers quoted in PA Law Weekly
"Justices Deadlocked for Second Time in Orie Melvin's Absence: Insurers May Get Tax Credit For Annuity Assessments Following Split"
August 14, 2012
- Steven B. Davis quoted in Business Insurance
"Sandusky Convicted, Suits Likely: Penn State pushes for quick settlement with abuse victims"
July 2, 2012
- Valentino F. DiGiorgio III quoted in The Daily Local News: West Chester
"Chester County GOP Shows Unity in Reorganization"
June 7, 2012
- Steven B. Davis quoted in Investment News
"Decision not to liquidate LTC insurer could leave policyholders up the creek"
May 10, 2012
- Valentino F. DiGiorgio featured in The Philadelphia Inquirer
"We Can't Sustain Public Pensions"
September 7, 2010
- John Saler Featured in Philadelphia Magazine (PDF)
- Steven Davis quoted in Philadelphia Business Journal
"On Topic: Do you think establishing a federal regulator for the insurance industry is a good idea?"
April 23, 2010
- Steve Davis quoted in Philadelphia Business Journal
"Pa. Insurance Department Appeals Kingsway Case"
April 2, 2010
- John Saler Named One of "Pennsylvania Influencers" in Politics Magazine (PDF)
- John Saler Listed as One of Philadelphia Magazine's "People to Watch" (PDF)