Steve Feinour focuses his practice on counseling investment companies and investment advisers in connection with various regulatory, compliance and transactional issues. He regularly advises clients on matters such as the formation, registration and ongoing regulation of investment companies, including index-based and actively managed exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
Steve's legal representation includes:
- preparing regulatory filings
- drafting and reviewing registration statements and proxy solicitation materials
- researching various securities and corporate law issues
- drafting corporate policies and compliance procedures
- counseling boards of trustees/directors on governance matters
- assisting ETFs in obtaining exchange listing approvals
- negotiating service provider agreements
Prior to joining Stradley Ronon, Steve served as a law clerk for the Hon. Bonnie Brigance Leadbetter of the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania.