OUR Comprehensive Services
We have decades of experience asserting and defending claims for health care industry clients in federal courts, state courts and arbitration forums. Our attorneys are experienced in handling a wide variety of matters, including:
- reimbursement disputes under private contracts and with Medicare, Medicaid and other government programs, through all phases of administrative, regulatory and judicial review
- fraud and abuse claims
- False Claims Act disputes, subpoena response and other regulatory disclosures
- fraud investigations and claims
- Stark and anti-kickback reviews and claims
- individual insured/member benefit claims
- class action defense
- ERISA litigation
- provider network agreement disputes
- out-of-network provider reimbursement disputes
- HIPAA, HITECH and related compliance reviews and claims
- medical device and drug product liability claims
- managed care liability claims
- medical malpractice liability claims
- employment and labor disputes
- licensure, medical staff credentialing and re-credentialing
- conditions for government program participation (i.e., Medicare, Medicaid) matters and claims
- contract disputes between and among providers, suppliers, vendors, payers, etc.
- medical business disputes between and among members, shareholders, employees and independent contractors
The Stradley Ronon Difference
We listen carefully to our clients in order to understand their individual circumstances, objectives and priorities. Then, working closely with each client, we formulate and execute a course of action designed to minimize business distractions and expenses to achieve the best possible results.
Stradley Ronon litigators are known for innovative approaches to dispute evaluation and efficient, cost-effective resolution of disputes. Our attorneys are adept at resolving disputes through arbitration, mediation and negotiated settlements. We regularly advise on and represent clients before regulatory bodies, in administrative hearings, disciplinary proceedings, and investigations and audits.